Fall is my favorite season on campus. Everything is even more beautiful than usual, and the weather is perfect for strolling around campus. I compiled 13 things you have to do this Fall on campus – you’re welcome.
- Eno amongst the changed leaves. All the spots on this list are even better when you’re surrounded by fall foliage.
- Stargaze in Kenan Stadium. Nights stargazing in Kenan Stadium are even more romantic with blankets and hot chocolate.
- Try every Pumpkin Spice Latte on Franklin St. So many coffee shops, so little time.
- Carve a pumpkin for your suite. Pick up a pumpkin or two for your suite and have a carving contest with UNC themed designs.
- Jog around the historic district. The Franklin-Rosemary Historic District and roads like Country Club Rd. and Gimghoul Rd. are even more gorgeous in the fall with the changing leaves. Plus fall is perfect jogging weather.
- Tailgate a Football Game. Tailgates are even cuter when you can wear cute boots and Carolina blue scarves.
- Take a #FALL picture on the quad. Grab squad, throw some leaves in the air, and snap a pic.
- Attend Late Night with Roy. If you didn’t go this year you missed out, but don’t worry, we get to watch Joel Berry dance every year… oh wait, he’s graduating *sobs*.
- Have a fall themed picnic on the quad. Grab every pumpkin snack you can think of and have a cute picnic on the quad. Pro-Tip: Do this when you take your #FALL picture for extra Instagram likes.
- Go to the first home basketball game. NOVEMBER 4TH.
- Halloween on Franklin St. There’s a reason we’re known for Halloween.
- Halloween Food Truck Rodeo. Before you head to Franklin stop by Stadium Drive for food trucks and fun, courtesy of your favorite Housing Department.
Happy fall everyone 🙂