Residents, campus mail service will officially end May 6, 2015. Please review this information to ensure you are able to plan accordingly.
- The US Postal Service in Chapel Hill will not forward mail and will not accept standard address change request forms for residence hall addresses. The Post Office does not have the capacity to process thousands of address change requests at once and will disregard your request if submitted.
- This means you need to change your address individually with your bank, credit cards, cell phone provider, magazines, newspaper, family and friends.
- Tip: Use your home address for your tax returns!
- Tip: Start early! Some companies take 4-6 weeks to process an address change.
- Note: Residents staying through all or part of the summer in Odum Village or Ram Village will continue to receive mail. However, mail will not be forwarded after you move out. You still need to change your address 4-6 weeks prior to moving out.
Have questions? Contact Joanna Luke, Residential Communication Services Manager: email@example.com, 919-962-3695.